Глав: 12 | Статей: 35
Shortly after passing the infamously gruelling Special Forces selection course in the early 1980s, Koos Stadler joined the so-called Small Teams group at 5 Reconnaissance Regiment. This subunit was made up of two-man teams and was responsible for numerous secret and highly dangerous missions deep behind enemy lines. With only one team member, Stadler was sent to blow up railway lines and enemy fighter jets in the south of Angola. As he crawled in and out of enemy-infested territory, he stared death in the face many times.
A gripping, firsthand account that reveals the near superhuman physical and psychological powers these Special Forces operators have to display.
PART 4 Small Teams ~
“Whenever a warrior decides to do something he must go all the way, but he must take responsibility for what he does. No matter what he does, he must first know why he is doing it, and then he must proceed with his actions without having doubts or remorse about them.”
- 1 Into the Fray
- 2 Operation Cerberus September 1985
- 3 Operation Killarney December 1985 to January 1986
- 4 Operation Caudad May 1986
- 5 Operation Colosseum October-November 1986
- 6 Operation Abduct 1 January-February 1987
- 7 Operation Angel August 1987
- 8 Facing Fear
- 9 Three Crosses at Lubango: Operation Abduct 2, November-December 1987